Ready to TNR? Trapping Kit will get you started! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-05-2010, 03:23 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Ready to TNR? Trapping Kit will get you started!

Alley Cat Allies are one of the leaders in the TNR movement in the US to help feral cats. They are a wonderful resource. This would help anyone who is wanting to start working with ferals. This is a good starter kit to jump start your efforts.

http://www.alleycat.org/NetCommunity...1&erid=9233641

You know that Trap-Neuter-Return is the best way to help stray and feral cats—that’s why we’ve developed a new Trapping Kit to help you get the hang of it!

Whether you’re learning to trap for the first time, teaching others about TNR, or just needing a refresher, our kit will guide you through the entire Trap-Neuter-Return process and get you on your way to helping cats in your neighborhood. The informative handouts included make our Trapping Kit an excellent resource for organizations doing outreach and spreading the word about TNR in their communities!

The Trapping Kit contains educational materials that not only teach you the ins and outs of trapping, but also help you communicate them to others:

•How to Help Feral Cats: A Step-by-Step Guide to Trap-Neuter-Return – Our concise guide takes you through humane trapping from start to finish.
•Alley Cat Allies Educational Video Library – Our DVD of instructional videos, including Trapping Cats: How to Trap an Entire Colony, shows you how it’s done.
•A set of 50 Trap-Neuter-Return for Stray and Feral Cats: The Basics truth cards help you explain to others what you’re doing.
•A set of 25 We’re Helping Outdoor Cats doorhangers let your neighbors know what they can do to make your trapping effort a success.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-05-2010, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ready to TNR? Trapping Kit will get you started!

That's great, Merry!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie

It sounds very helpful, Merry. Would you check the link? I'm getting a Facebook, AOL invitation!

Jeanie

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-05-2010, 05:54 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Wierd. I went in thru my email and copied the website. I went in directly this time from explorer and copied the address from there, so hope that works. Techno challenge~ that I am!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-05-2010, 06:14 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie

It works! Thanks, Merry.

Jeanie

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page