Some good news and some bad news - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Some good news and some bad news

I have some good news and some bad news...

The good news is mom and i took little smokey and little blue to the vet to be adopted out.

The bad news is ms.brindle and kitty #3 are still here with us outside.

This morning did not start out so well....The whole family was outside on the porch... i had this whole plan worked out in my head..on how im going to catch the kitties and the mom.

Then all of a sudden the FedEx guy comes and drops off a package... making my dog barking at him. So of course the cats go hiding into the bushes... So after he left, the cats came out from hiding.

Then maybe a half hour later the UPS guy comes and drops off a package... same thing happens(OH come on already!)

So then things settle down and the cats come out from hiding. So i got little smokey and little blue into the cat carrier. No problem there.

I got Ms.Brindle into the other carrier. No problem there. I was surprised about that because i thought she would freak out.. but she didnt. I gave her some tuna to eat

Then kitty #3 decides to run off and hide. He goes under the porch. I can not find him since its dark under there. So then he comes up and runs on the porch and then goes back under the porch and hides.

So i tell mom what happened..so we decide to let ms brindle out and be with her kitty #3.

So we took the 2 kittens to the vet to be adopted. So now i have to work on catching the grey kitty and his mom all oover again. Any ideas? That kitty wont kitty wont let me go near him. Maybe set up a trap or something? I hope i can get Ms.brindle to go in the carrier a second time.

When mom and i got to the vet today,they had a big cage off to the side and inside it was a grey kitten. This little litty had the same exact markings as little smokey...only he/she was a short hair. It was tooo cute, So maybe my 2 kittens can go in this cage with the other grey kitty. I am going to miss little smokey and little blue. I never owned a grey cat before so im going to be really sad and happy about these guys.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 12:53 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
Re: Some good news and some bad news

If you can trap Ms Brindle, that's really important, as she will soon be pregant, if she isn't already. Then the kitten will have to come to you for food. When he's hungry, he'll come to eat, and if you move the food dish closer and closer to you, you'll be able to grab him, if you're fast. If you're nervous about the possibility of getting scratched, wear heavy gloves. But get Ms. Brindle. That's first and foremost.

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page