getting ready for the cold... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 07:42 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

getting ready for the cold...

I went pumpkin picking today! They were selling bales of straw there. So i got my bale..im not sure how many flakes it has though. Its a decent size bale.

My horse trainer has these 2 extra dog igloos next to the barn...so im going to see if i can buy 1 from her and use that for the 4 outside cats. If not,then i will probably buy a petmate dog house..but only bigger.. the one i have is a small so maybe a medium or large would work.

Im going to stuff that with straw so that can be there home. The other one will have food and a bed inside it.

But i am worried that the cats will keep sprayn the house with the straw inside it. The hose will be off for the winter time...so im not sure if i can keep cleaning it then.

Should i do anything else with the extra cat house(im not sure when im going to get it though).

thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page