Making Franky an inside cat! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-25-2013, 12:13 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Making Franky an inside cat!

Okay guys! I got Franky in the garage! He is my stray that has been hanging around for almost two years. It has been unusually cold (we got snow!) so this morning, when I went outside I grabbed him and put him in the garage with his food. Cabbit followed him into the garage, they are best buds so I figured it would help Franky to have Cabbit's company. He is not as freaked out as I thought he would be. He has been eating good. I put a cozy bed for him, food, water, litter box. Cabbit sleeps in there too and he has his nice little set up. The garage is insulated and never gets cold. So I am very excited about Franky and could not wait to tell you about it. My son keeps going in there and checking on him. At first, he would not let me pet him like he always do, but within a few hours, he is letting me pet him again. I hope that Nyska and Winston are as welcoming as Cabbit has been.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-25-2013, 01:36 AM
Tom Cat

That's great that you have him inside. Pictures?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-25-2013, 01:30 PM
Premier Cat

They are going to get cabin fever so if you can put a perch by a window (if available) it'd be great. Maybe you can put in a pet door in the garage door? (if you own the home of course!). And YES, we need pics!!

Cat owners' prayer: "Lord help me be the person my cat thinks I am"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-25-2013, 02:08 PM
Cat Addict

Good job! If the garage is temporary I wouldn't worry about him being in there instead of the house. Just do the best you can. Jasper was in the garage through the winter last year and it isn't heated. He was in the garage for like 5 months although it does have some windows.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Along with the dogs
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and

Last edited by Carmel; 11-25-2013 at 02:10 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page