Smoke update - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-07-2017, 04:47 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Smoke update

I could have sworn I posted an update on Smoke a couple of months ago, but I must have not hit post or something so I'm sorry I haven't posted until now!

Smoke is doing much better! We haven't been bit in a long time, though we are still really cautious about petting. My son walks around the yard quite a bit and Smoke is seen just trailing after him most of the time.

She rolls and exposes her belly a lot now as well, I managed to get a quick video of it, so here it is.

[LINK DELETED]

At the end I get brave and try to rub her tummy, she swatted at first, which may have been play? Then I did again and she grabbed and went to bite, but I pulled and made a noise and she stopped!

She seems really excited about the kitten as well, but he's not too keen on her yet.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG00267 1.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	280.3 KB
ID:	115434  

Last edited by marie73; 06-07-2017 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Must upload videos to sites like Photobucket, private
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-07-2017, 09:01 PM
Cool Cat

I am envious that you can pet and even come close to belly rub on your Smoke. Mine (also semi-feral) will let me pet him - a little - but nothing close to a belly rub! He never lies down and exposes that part of him. ... always on his feet ready to flee.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-08-2017, 02:42 PM
Cat Addict

Such a lovely picture.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in