Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums - View Single Post - Almost springtime in Edinburgh
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-22-2009, 01:38 PM Thread Starter
lilyb
Cat

Re: Almost springtime in Edinburgh

Great outfit V impressive that you made it yourself

It definitely feels like spring outside but am fairly sure we have some more winter to hit us before spring really starts!

Jeanie - I'm originally from Cambridge (therefore v boring RP English accent!) but moved here for university when I was 18 (8.5 years ago) and never left. My stepdad's from here so he has a fairly standard Edinburgh accent. My boyfriend's from Aberdeen and his accent is definitely different

I LOVE haggis in spite of generally not being a fan of foods which involve offal In fact I've never even tried steak and kidney pie!! Haggis is delicious and just tastes like spicey mince but better...though best if you don't think about what it contains. Vegetarian haggis is usually a fairly good imitation though.

I go through to Glasgow about once a week with work (it's only 50 mins on the train) but I really don't know it very well - only the city centre. I should definitely try to remedy that soon!

You should definitely try to visit Scotland if you're able - sounds like you'd really love it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Edinburgh: Honey
Cambridge: Mocha & Bonnie (cats), Glinka & Sylvie (dogs)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome