Cat Forum banner

Meet Saisei

453 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  BigBurma 
#1 ·
Saisei (sy-say), means rebirth or reincarnation. 3 years old
After losing my precious Erasmus, I decided to donate my time at the humane society. Thats were I met my new love. :wink: My heart was, and is still, heavy from the loss of Razzy. I still cry when I think about him. The new cat had been turned in by a previous owner for biting him. What did they think would happen when you put bacon infront of his face (thats what happened). He took to me right away. He reminded me so much of Razzy. Same layed back attitude, same "I ain't taken nobodys junk" attitude. After about 2 months, I took the plunge and adopted him. Just like Razzy, he was already neutered. He came home today and my other cats weren't too happy about it. Milo has started to tolerate Saisei, from a distance. Spyro hides from him, and Nemo wants to fight him. The exact reaction I expected. It was the same when I had got Razzy. I know in a short time they will all tolerate, and then like each other. Saisei has already taken a liken to my bed, just as my dearly departed Erasmus, aka Razzy.

Saisei

Erasmus R.I.P.

See less See more
#2 ·
Your Razzy was a handsome man. I am so sorry that he is gone.

Working at the shelter was a great way to honor him, and even better to open your heart and welcome in your new one, Saisei. He is a gorgeous boy. Hopefully he will settle into the pack quickly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.