Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums - View Single Post - Questions about Siamese cat...
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
rocksundust
Kitten

Questions about Siamese cat...

Hi,

I'm new here to the forum and first time owner of a Siamese male mix. Adopted him 2 weeks ago, he's about 9 months, very active and playful. He adapted in the new environment and getting along with the existed cats in the house pretty well. There are a few things that worry me: he's over 8 lbs and eating a lot. He eats non stop and drinks a lot also. I can see his belly getting round and big. What should I do?

One more thing about him is he rarely talk, almost never. Even when I put him in a carrier and took him to the vet, just one "meow" from him, that's all. If he wants something, he will jump on me and jump back down then come back jump on me again till I get up... I'm not sure what's going on, is he too young to talk or he's just a quiet kitty? What should I do to make him talk? I really love the meezer voice, that's one of the reasons I adopt a Siamese.

Please share your thoughts, thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome