Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums - View Single Post - Personality
Thread: Personality
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2009, 09:21 PM
marie73
Super Moderator

Re: Personality

Oh, I'm sorry.

Charlee is still a lap kitty, and Cali crawled into my lap for a while last weekend. Size is a part of it, it was comfy and roomy when they were tiny, now it's kind of awkward and not so roomy. When Charlee climbs onto my lap, I usually turn around from the computer and put my feet up on the nearest cat tree so she can stretch out. She'll stay there for a long time when I do that. I don't use my sofa in the livingroom, I watch the t.v. in my bedroom, so I really don't present the normal "lap" available to kitties or I'm sure they'd be on me much more often. The only opportunity is when I'm on the computer.

If it's any consolation, they both snuggle with me on the bed when I'm watching t.v.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome