Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums - View Single Post - wounded feral help me
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 05:23 PM Thread Starter
darkkarnie

wounded feral help me

i have had numerous feral cats that i have fed for years they dissapear or dogs get them or they get so wounded i can catch them but now im down to three of them and the oldest one was missing for a couple of days until today when i saw him he couldnt walk at all he just kinda dragged his back half and would stop for a second , it appears as he has broke either one or two legs or a hip. problem is he is very scared of us and has been for ever he stays under the porch while im feeding the other feral cats until i shut the door then he joins them to eat.so how am i to help this cat i had a **** of a time catching the last one that was wounded and would even let me pet it (i was bleeding on both arms after her). i just have a big heart and feel sorry for its pain. i have called spca and the cops several times before on sick ferals and they never come. if i can catch them then they will take them but i dont think i can.

my friend says animals get hurt every day without humans around to help its just nature but i cant help it i want to help it and i cant kill it myself
if the cops come out and put traps then they will capture the healthy ferals too and prob not they wounded one

WHAT DO I DO
i live in tulsa/turley oklahoma

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome