Need to figure out a way to supplement - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-24-2010, 06:28 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Need to figure out a way to supplement

Ok so I am not getting much help in the main forum.

so I figured maybe I could get some ideas to help my pregnant mother gain some weight.

I am not going completely raw but maybe a piece of chicken a couple times a week or something. This is a foster my main cat is on Evo and TFTW.

She really does not like Evo from what I can tell. She is from the shelter and is skin and bones and barley making enough milk although her milk has come in quite a bit in the last 24 hours with some TLC and Wellness in her.

But I was thinking what could I give her maybe for the next week or two, to help her put some weight on and maybe a meal once or twice a week after that. Yes I know raw is best but when me and hubby are living on what we are living on I cant afford or do it all the time right now.

Please the sooner the better. I have a feeling if we stay on this road much longer we might have to pull the kittens off her.

They are only about 2 weeks old. To be honest i want them to stay with her tell 12 weeks. They have a fighting chance when they go back to the shelter the longer they stay with mom and get all their shots.

Kat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page