I'm a big girl now! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-14-2014, 07:07 PM Thread Starter
Cat

I'm a big girl now!

Charli turned 8 months today and eating today completely different than any other.... She had her breakfast as usual ( today about 3 oz of rabbit), she ignored her offered lunch, ignored her offered snack (chicken neck) and had a late dinner (3 + oz rabbit). Maybe she's cutting herself back to two meals? Or today was just weird. And, she's almost 9 lbs.

Mom to Charli, Maggie, Baby Kitty and Tessa!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-14-2014, 07:09 PM
Super Moderator

Um, she was probably expecting cake! Geez, Mom, sounds like she was waiting for it all day.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-15-2014, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
Cat

So the weird appetite continues today, and now I'm beginning to wonder. She ate only about 2 oz. this morning...that's it all day. No lunch, no snack, as of now no dinner. She has pooped, peed, plays, nothing else weird, just lack of appetite. I have tried EVERY food she would love, and she doesn't want any of it. It's been MANY years since I raised a kitten, she just turned 8 months, is this normal for eating habits to change suddenly like this?

Mom to Charli, Maggie, Baby Kitty and Tessa!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page