Top 10 Fantastic Etsy Finds for Your Feline - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-12-2017, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
Sponsored Editorial Content

Top 10 Fantastic Etsy Finds for Your Feline

Purring in delight isnít just for cats. These feline finds will delight even the pickiest puss and will definitely make it onto your most wanted list.

1.Indiana Jones Cat Bridge

A rustic bridge is a cool way for your cat to get from one side of the room to the other, without ever touching the floor.

2. Wooden Puzzle

Wooden you like to figure this puzzle out? This wooden puzzle certainly is the catís meow!

3. Baguette Catnip Toy

I say, thereís something really irresistible about these baguette catnip toys. Iím canít get enough!

4. I Do What I Want Cat Mug

Just like my cat, I do what I wantÖ especially when it comes to coffee. Take that, society!

5. Sleepy Cat Wool Felt Bed

What better place for a cat nap than a Yawning Kitty Bed?

6. Cat Lampshade

Hey! Hey! I can see you! Youíll feel this catís eyes follow you from this hand-painted cat lampshade.

7. Cat Shelf

You donít need to sacrifice style for function Ė this cat shelf encompasses both to seamlessly blend into your wall decor.

8. Kitty Clutch

Youíll want to keep your claws clutched on this Black Sateen Sailor Moon-inspired Luna clutch.

9. Victoria Bowls

When you raise a Queen Cat, you simply do not settle for anything less than the best Ė food and water bowl included.

10. Cat Stud Earrings

Tiny and adorable, these will no doubt become your favorite pair of kitty-inspired earrings.

~Petguide.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-16-2017, 02:30 AM
Premier Cat

LOVE etsy, and love that bridge for the kitty, and the mug for me.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-16-2017, 03:13 AM
Super Moderator

Love the Victorian feeding dishes, but $160????

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by marie73; 09-16-2017 at 01:13 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-16-2017, 11:31 PM
Premier Cat

Ouch, that's pricey. So is the bridge. But I couldn't resist the baguette catnip toys. I just bought 3: 1 for me (I mean for Celia), and the others for friends who also teach French and have cats.

The mug is in the UK, and the shipping costs more than the mug itself. I suppose I could un-stupid that situation by buying 3 of those too.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-30-2017, 11:50 PM
Premier Cat

The baguette catnip toys have been given paws up by Celia and by my friend's kitty. I'm about to order 4 more as gifts. There are also other designs available, like sardines and chocolate chip cookies - sooo cute! And you should see how they're packaged! Just FYI, the shop is in Nova Scotia, but shipping to the US was completely reasonable.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in