Cat Forum banner

My 12 wk old babies

590 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Miso 
#1 ·
I've been meaning to post photos as soon as I joined but haven't had the chance! Anyway, here are some pics of my babies - Pixie and Sprite:

Pixie is long haired and Sprite is short haired (see sig)

A pretty good pic of Pixie

Sprite, half asleep with Pixie in the background

I just wish they'd sit still long enough so that I could get more decent photos of them!

Sorry if the pics are too big. I resized them to the correct dimensions before uploading to photobucket, but they still seem kinda large. I tried editing them on photobucket as well but still the same results.

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks! :D

Sometime this week, I'm going to put them in their kitty harnesses and take them outside for some exploring! I'll definitely post pics. I took them out for a bit today, just to see what they would do. Didn't have time to take pics. Pixie spent all of her time pouncing on invisi-bugs, and Sprite (who normally likes our pug, Otis) spent all of her time avoid Otis and hissing/swatting at him when he came near. It had to be because of the new environment because she normally rubs all over him and lays on his back. Cats are weird. :roll:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.