Adding Album - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 06:51 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Adding Album

I looked through previous threads and saw this explanation how to create an album...

Quote:
1. Click on the "photo gallery" link in the main nav bar.

2. When you arrive to the photo gallery page, click on "add album" (near the bottom left of the screen).

After that, the process is pretty self explanatory. Let me know if this helps.
When I follow these instructions, there is a place to type Album Title and Description and above the Description box it says "BB Code is not allowed" and below it asks private or public, and finally, a submit button. But there is no way to add photos that I can see. Do I just do the Title and Description and push submit, then it will let me add them?

Sorry, bit of a slow kitty today I guess.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeff & Nala
Simon and Penny, waiting patiently at the Bridge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-15-2013, 12:49 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

No help, huh? Thought there might be a tech-savvy mod or admin who has seen this before.

Can someone at least tell me what they see when they click on 'Add Album'?

I get a Field box for Title and another for Description (except beside the word 'Description' is the line "BB Code is not allowed".

Then below that are buttons to click to choose Private or Public and below that is the Submit button.

Send a PM if you don't want to clutter the Active Topics with this request.

Jeff & Nala
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-23-2013, 10:53 PM
Cat Addict

i'm kind of having the same problem. I get the "create an album" but it doesn't let me add pictures. I know I did this before because I put eight pictures of Houdini up (ugly ones lol) and now I can't remember how I did it. I know i'll figure this out eventually haha.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-24-2013, 12:48 AM
Cat Addict

I thought I figured it out but I thought wrong. you can always go to the "meet my kitty" forum to post pictures. it will come to me. someday.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-24-2013, 10:50 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Yeah, even though I can't make an album, I've been able to post pics in the forum threads themselves, so it's all good.

Jeff & Nala
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-24-2013, 05:15 PM
Super Moderator

Click on "add album", type in the title, then fill in a short description. Then hit SUBMIT. After you do that, click on "click here to upload pictures.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-25-2013, 12:18 AM
Cat Addict

thanks marie. for some reason I don't get "upload pictures" every time. if I delete pictures from an album, then it shows, and the amount I can put in an album looks arbitrary? (some two, some five, I can't figure out what i'm doing differently.)

i'll figure it out eventually.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-25-2013, 10:12 AM
Administrator

Every user is allotted "x" amount of space to store their pictures. This is why if your album is full, you won't have an option to upload any more images.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-25-2013, 07:23 PM
Cat Addict

thanks, that's what I figured. is there anywhere that says how much room or how many albums each person is allowed?
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-25-2013, 09:39 PM
Super Moderator

https://www.catforum.com/forum/payments.php

for free membership: Photo Uploads:10 Files (10 pictures)

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page