yeah, you can upload from your computer. Lets see if I can explain it to where you understand it LOL
1. go to the bottom of the reply box, and you'll see two buttons "quick reply" and "go advanced". Click on "go advanced"
2. at the top you'll see little icons for different commands. You want the "paper clip" - click on it
3. the newly opened box has a list of "choose file" buttons, click on the top one and choose your photo file from your computer.
4. click on the "upload" button and close your little window.
5. continue your post and put the cursor where you want the image to go, then go back to the "paperclip", and there is a teeny tiny down pointing arrow to the right of it, click on that.
6. You will now see the file name you uploaded. Click on that and it drops it into the space where your cursor is.
* I am giving instructions from a MacBook. If you have a PC your windows might be slightly different but things are close enough to where you should be able to get a file uploaded from your PC
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.