Posting pictures/graphics. - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-19-2013, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Posting pictures/graphics.

Is there an easier way to post pictures. When I go to the 'insert image' I have to have the url and then need to go to my Photobucket to get that. On other forums after clicking 'insert image', it allows me to go directly to my photo's and then I upload to this website.

Just wondering if that could be done here or if there is an easier way I can upload photos that I don't know about.

Thanks.

A cat can purr its way out of anything.- Donna McCrohan

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-19-2013, 03:47 PM
Cat Addict

yeah, you can upload from your computer. Lets see if I can explain it to where you understand it LOL

1. go to the bottom of the reply box, and you'll see two buttons "quick reply" and "go advanced". Click on "go advanced"

2. at the top you'll see little icons for different commands. You want the "paper clip" - click on it

3. the newly opened box has a list of "choose file" buttons, click on the top one and choose your photo file from your computer.

4. click on the "upload" button and close your little window.

5. continue your post and put the cursor where you want the image to go, then go back to the "paperclip", and there is a teeny tiny down pointing arrow to the right of it, click on that.

6. You will now see the file name you uploaded. Click on that and it drops it into the space where your cursor is.

* I am giving instructions from a MacBook. If you have a PC your windows might be slightly different but things are close enough to where you should be able to get a file uploaded from your PC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-19-2013, 04:10 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Here we go..Click image for larger version

Name:	2010 santa hat.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	36226 Thank you, it worked but I'll have to print this info out till I have it down pat.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-19-2013, 04:14 PM
Cat Addict

Beautiful kitty!

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-19-2013, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
Cat

[QUOTE=cat face;1529074]yeah, you can upload from your computer. Lets see if I can explain it to where you understand it LOL

You were a big help, I found out that when I'm posting and not replying to a post, it is a lot easier, not as many steps.

Thanks so much again

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-19-2013, 04:27 PM
Cat Addict

You're welcome Now we want to see lots and lots of kitty pictures lol

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-19-2013, 06:50 PM
Cat Addict

Torti Claus!

Jeff & Nala
Simon and Penny, waiting patiently at the Bridge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page