TG and a bunch of cute kittycats saying hi :) - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-28-2010, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

TG and a bunch of cute kittycats saying hi :)

hi there, this is Thanigraphics from Holland! Sorry if my english isn't very good, mostly out of lazyness
I have 6 cats at my house at the moment, but 3 of them are kittens and leaving in 8 weeks.
Let's introduce my kitties:

The oldest one is Fluffy, she's almost white with some tabby spots and a tabby tail. She's over a year old and has 3 kittens at the moment (born at may 15th) She has a very soft personality and wouldn't harm a fly! She's talkative and says "mrrow?" whenever you talk to her or call her. I got her from a collegue from work, in august last year when she was a kitten herself. As a kitten, she was a bit of a "problem child", because she was very energetic and my older cat *r.i.p.* didn't like that at all, because the old one was very ill.

My collegue where I got Fluffy from, adviced me to take in a second kitten, so I went to the asylum (Dutch version of the SPCA) and I bought a 12 week old female kitten, Sanga, who's currently on my lap and ruining my desk ^^. She was a very wild kitty, very intelligent too. She became like sisters with my other cat Fluffy and they became a sweet duo that crawled in my bed every night and both love to be hugged and petted. They also love attention and all the stuff a normal cat likes ^^ She's a brown-greyish tabby cat.

Since 2 weeks my little cat pride has expanded with lil' Casper, a seven week old kitten that was born back in march. His mother was a stray female. He's black, cute and very rambunctious too! At the moment he is sleeping at my couch. He is good friends with Sanga at the moment.

For the rest there are the 3 kittens. All are going to be taken home to new owners end of july
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page