I'd like to introduce myself... (: - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-07-2010, 10:32 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

I'd like to introduce myself... (:

Hello! My names Alana and I'm 12 years old (probably younger than a lot of you) and my family has two cats. Me and my sister sort of have our one. We got our cats from our family friends whose barn cat had an accidental litter. Our cats are brother and sister (don't worry though, they've been spayed and neutered) and they are about 10 months old and get along well for the most part but sometimes they are little rascals and chase each other all around the house and play fight.
So, I'm ((very)) proud to show you Jade and Jasper!

Jade:

my kitty!

Jasper:

my sisters cat, though I love him just the same!

And I have a question, the day before the cats had surgery, when they got their blood tested the vet claimed that Jade must be Abyssinian, because of her small sleek size, but her and Jasper are from the same litter and Jasper is a domestic shorthair, so what could be up with that?

Anyways, non-cat related things about me:

Like I said my names Alana and I'm 12 ballet is my mega hobby and any kind of dancing really. Other than cats, I love taking care of fish and small rodents. And also I have a question, since I know some other forums say otherwise... Are young members such as I am allowed to post photos of themselves? Then you can put a face to this name (:
Anywhoo, I'm excited to meet you guys and have fun in the forum!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-07-2010, 10:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: I'd like to introduce myself... (:

Welcome, Alana.

Such beautiful cats!

We're all kids at heart here.

As far as posting a picture, I don't know that it's such a good idea, but other members may have better advice on that. Plus, I'd be sure to have your Mom's permission.

Cali and Charlee are sisters, three years old next week, and they STILL chase each other through the house and wrestle!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-08-2010, 12:21 PM
Senior Cat

Hi Alana and welcome to the forum! You friends Jade and Jasper are beautiful and they are likely to be chasing each other around for years to come My cats, Franklin and Franny, are 2 1/2 and 4 and they spend half their life chasing after each other!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-08-2010, 12:44 PM
Cat

Welcome, to you and your pretty kitties!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-09-2010, 12:38 AM
Jr. Cat

Location: Washington < you can tell if its raining here by seeing if its sunny at your place.

Hi! Welcome to the forum. Wow, black cats seem to be getting really common now days...
About the photos, I am 13 and I posted a photo of myself in the member picture thread when I was still 12. But that doesn't necessarily mean its good. I just personally don't have a problem with posting pics of myself on the internet. Other people have also posted pics of there 4 year olds before but that might not be relevant. It really depends on what your parents think, you should ask them about it before you do anything. And if needed, you can always place a smiley over your face but that kinda defeats the purpose of posting a pic...
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-13-2010, 02:34 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Mmmm I've asked my parents and they don't mind at all. I post pictures of myself all over the place on other forums, I just know that on some it's against the rules, but I'm fine with putting up pictures of myself (even though I'm not too attractive) and so are my folks. (:
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-13-2010, 09:35 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Here is me and Jade! :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page