Hello! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Hello!

Hi all!

My name is Kristina, i'm from Davie, Fl. I have 4 wonderfully obnoxious naughty cats who rule the roost... and the dogs!

Jack and Luna were adopted from the humane society at 8 weeks old in May of 2008, so they are around 2 years old now. It was "buy one get one free" and I had my eye on this big eyed boy who was a part of a litter of 8 or so the week before. When we came back, everyone was adopted.. but him! He sat alone in the cage sniffling and sneezing (URI, i later would find out he wouldn't have had that much longer to find a home...) I knew that was fate, so we wrote him down. We joked about "BOGO" (buy one, get one) and as soon as we said it.. a little red female body slammed herself against the glass partition. That was my BOGO! We named her Luna (it's very fitting for those HP fans... ) and our sniffly boy Jack-Jack.

We got Sam, and then Morgane around a year later. Sam picked us and we picked out Morgane from a litter of kittens that someone's rescue cat had. Sam is a needy boy who loves to talk. Morgane is a feisty little thing and enjoys wrestling around the room (and on top of the desk, keyboard, bookcase... ect. ect.) with Luna.

As well as the 4 cats, i've also got 3 Siberian Huskies (who actually LOVE their cats) and a Border Collie.

Now... for what you guys really care about!!
Counter clock-wise starting at top left: Jack, Luna, Morgane, Sam
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 07:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Hello!

Welcome, Kristina!

What beautiful cats you have, or is beautiful cats that have YOU?

Pictures of dogs are more than welcome, too, they sound gorgeous.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 09:01 PM
Cat

Welcome.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010, 01:25 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Hehe, yes, they own ME. Just as we speak Luna is obsessing over my closed water bottle (she wants me to take the cap off and throw it) so badly that she's jumping on my shoulders and swatting it while i'm trying to keep it away from her. It's not like she doesn't have a nice basket FULL of bottle caps... Actually the more I think about it, she alone rules/owns me. Crazy cat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page