Hello from Montreal - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-18-2010, 04:27 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Hello from Montreal

Hello again,

I subscribed last week to seek advice for my new cat but forgot to post in here to introduce myself first. So here I am, a 21 years old student who recently adopted a beautiful 1 year old female from the SPCA. She wasn't feeling very well and this is how I landed on this forum. Minoune is doing better now and I am sure I will keep posting here, there is so much interesting information and you guys all seem very passionate about your cats just like I am.

I have always wanted to have a cat while I was a kid but my dad was allergic, so I had goldfishes and budgerigars. I finally got to live with a cat (who had FIV) when I moved with a flatmate for a year. Now living with my boyfriend since last summer, I decided it was time to finally have my own cat. She brings a lot of happiness to the apartment and seems to love her new life - which she spends sleeping, cuddling, slapping cactuses to the floor and playing with strings.

Her head and legs are striped light gray and black, her tail is striped just like a raccoon's and her body is a mix of white, grey and black with tan spots.

Here she is recovering from being spayed and living the good life laying on the armchair.
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00598.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	257.9 KB
ID:	1219

Name:	DSC00639.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	231.0 KB
ID:	1220

Name:	DSC00640.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	166.7 KB
ID:	1221
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-19-2010, 11:09 AM
Senior Cat

Quelle chaton précieuse!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-19-2010, 02:12 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesnBaby View Post
Gorgeous girl you have!
Isn't she? What caught my attention was the expression on her beautiful face, she was sitting in her cage being very calm while the other cats were agitated because of the dogs barking in the other room. She couldn't care less, but when the volunteer brought her in the "contact room" where we met, she seemed very scared and ran to the door but whenever I picked her in my arms, she would feel safe again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperbacknovel View Post
Quelle chaton précieuse!
Elle dit merci
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page