New here - Owner of two cats :) - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-19-2010, 11:47 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

New here - Owner of two cats :)

Hi everyone

I'm Bethany, 19, Engaged and living with my fiancee and two cats i'm a full time business woman/model from home so spend 24/7 with my cats lol.

Anyway,

Biscuit - I know she has a weird name but it was the first thing that popped into my head, we got her spare of the moment... my sister was working at the vets at the time when she rang me telling me there had been a kitten left outside in a box overnight on Valentines day (you know those tiny boxes that irons come in) yeh she was shoved into one of those in the cold and rain with no air holes... basically the vets had no space for her, so i went down there and they showed me Biscuit who was shaking so much i felt so sorry for her i nearly cried actually! i don't know how anyone could be so cruel to a cat, so anyway i told them to give me half an hour so i went to the pet shop, spent over 300 on cat stuff and peck her up and took her home, she's been so lovely to have, shes about 1 years old now and so friendly compared to what she used to be... she's even been on holidays with us.. she comes everywhere with me, walks by my side everywhere she's just the best company.

Smokey - She's only 9 weeks old at the moment and has such beautiful fur, i was told she was a boy at first.... but she is certainly a girl! lol. She adores my fiancee Barry, she sleeps on his lap for hours! she's growing so fast at the moment and likes to annoy biscuit a LOT haha. but they get on just fine.. at first biscuit liked to hiss at Smokey but now they happily fall asleep on each other

&& i adore them both to bits.

i put some photos below..
Smokey is the silver grey kitten
and Biscuit is the black cat with the white markings

xxxx
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	smokey2.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	150.3 KB
ID:	1228  

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	154.8 KB
ID:	1229  

Name:	biccy1.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	1230  

Name:	biccy2.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	144.6 KB
ID:	1231  

Name:	w3.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	1232  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Biscuit - 13 months old
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Smokey - 12 weeks old
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010, 12:07 AM
Cool Cat

cute kitties! I am a new member here too & I really like it so far. If you don't mind my asking, what country are you from (I noticed the $ you were talking about in your intro)?
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010, 12:21 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimkris View Post
cute kitties! I am a new member here too & I really like it so far. If you don't mind my asking, what country are you from (I noticed the $ you were talking about in your intro)?

I'm from the UK x

Biscuit - 13 months old

Smokey - 12 weeks old
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010, 03:57 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome, Bethany,

Your cats are absolutely adorable!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010, 09:34 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

thanks everyone biscuit and smokey say thanks too, well "meow" lol x

Biscuit - 13 months old

Smokey - 12 weeks old
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page