Hey everyone! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-26-2010, 02:45 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Smile Hey everyone!

Hello! I'm Ashley, I'm 24 years old, a full time student, and I live in Ohio with my fiance and our 4 furry children! I love to work on cars, cook, watch tv, do craft projects, spend time with the fiance, spend time with the furry kids, etc. I've been an animal lover all my life, usually always having at least one cat and/or one dog amongst other pets like hamsters, gerbils, fish etc. My heart goes out to all animals in need, abused, neglected, abandoned, etc...that's why 3 of our 4 furry kids are adopted! I'll introduce you to them now!

BooBoo-He's definitely my big baby! He's our 1.5 year old maine coon mix! (he's huge...at 1.5 years old, he's over 3 ft long and weighs 12 lbs.) He's the only one of our furry kids that wasn't adopted...he was a gift from my fiance's mother to me when he was just barely old enough to come home at 2 months old! He's a total hambone, spoiled rotten, I swear he speaks english, and he's a momma's boy through and through! He's also my avatar and profile pic....I have probably close to 1,000 pics of him...but that one is just the most priceless!

Isis-Aka Princess Icy-She's our 2 year old American Shorthair. She's black with bright green eyes, and totally beautiful! I think she knows it too.....she does these poses where she'll stretch out and look at you like "yes, I'm gorgeous and you should worship me!" We took her in as a stray...we had been seeing her run around the area we lived in for weeks, no tags, no missing signs, no home. I fell in love with her at first sight, and after keeping an eye on her for a few weeks, we finally took her in, named, her, nursed her to health (she was really thin...only about 5 pounds when we adopted her) and now she's the little princess in the house!

And our 2 dogs!

Hershey-He's our 2.5 year old Chocolate Lab Retriever. He was also adopted...taken in when a neighbor of ours was getting ready to load him up to take him to the pound. He's been a bit of a challenge (as any lab owner knows) but we love him no matter what! He's smart, funny, very loving, and has more energy than the energizer bunny! (I swear.)

Daisy-She's our newest addition! A 1.5 year old RedBone Coonhound/Lab retriever mix.....she's just beautiful! Red coat, tall, well built, very hefty girl! Very loving! She was also adopted from our local dog shelter! We actually went in with the intention of adopting another dog instead of her (it didn't work out because the one we wanted didn't do well with other animals) and when we went back to look again before leaving there she was! We asked to see her, she came bounding in the room, just about knocked my fiance over because she was so excited, and that was all it took (well, that and knowing that she was okay with other pets)

I'm happy to be a part of catforum and looking forward to chatting with everyone!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	19.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	1250  

Click image for larger version

Name:	35.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	1251  

"Our pets are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole..."
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page