Hello from Washington! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-28-2010, 03:22 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Hello from Washington!

Hi everybody! I'm glad to be able to join this awesome forum.
I'm going to college at Western Washington University and I have finally found a place to rent that allows a cat!
I'm going to be bringing up my 12 year old cat in August and I just can't wait. I want to do everything right for her. I'm sure I'll be able to get some great information from this forum.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-29-2010, 02:25 AM
Senior Cat

Hey! Welcome to the forums.

Just so you know, Clark Feed and Seed in Bellingham has very good cat food. They also have it much cheaper than anywhere else

Also you HAVE to go to Woods Coffee
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-29-2010, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Thanks for the tip that was the first place I was going to look. I've heard the Co-Op has some good cat food as well.
I've heard good things about Woods Coffee but caffeine makes me sick. Though Mallards ice cream is great and so is Avenue Bread (best. sandwiches. ever.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-29-2010, 08:40 PM
Senior Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by plrs199 View Post
Thanks for the tip that was the first place I was going to look. I've heard the Co-Op has some good cat food as well.
I've heard good things about Woods Coffee but caffeine makes me sick. Though Mallards ice cream is great and so is Avenue Bread (best. sandwiches. ever.)
Depends what Co-op your meaning.

Whatcom Farmers Co-op (also called the Country Store) in Bellingham has a lot of differant pet foods as well. Just that Clark's has most of their canned cat food for 20 cents cheaper than any of the other stores.

The Community Food Co-op...or something like that...in Cordata has Wellness canned though it is $1.59 a can vs. $1.29 for a 5.5 ounce can at Clark's. Else I really wouldn't call the food they carry good.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-30-2010, 01:46 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Yeah, I was talking about the Country Store. I've never been there but heard that they carry good food.
But yeah, if Clark's is that much cheaper I'll just be going there.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-30-2010, 01:35 PM
Senior Cat

Just don't attempt to go there on a Saturday. There is no parking anywhere around their because of the Farmer's Market.

If I remember right Clarks has:

5.5 ounce cans of Wellness for $1.29
5.5 ounce cans of Merrick for $1.09

a few weeks ago when I went their they had all their Natura brands (EVO, Innova, California Natural) for $0.50 for any of the 5.5 ounce cans. They are trying to get rid of all their Natura stuff as they won't carry it anymore.

I haven't spent much time in there - somehow that store makes me very dizzy.

The Country Store in Bellingham has a lot more brands: Wellness, EVO, Innova, Nature's Variety Instinct and Homestyle, Holistic Select, Solid Gold, and Pinnacle are the ones I can remember. So they have a lot more variety

Obviously I have spent way to much time shopping for cat food
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page