Hello from Ontario, Canada! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-01-2010, 12:28 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Hello from Ontario, Canada!

Hello everyone!

I happen to stumble over this website while looking up some information regarding cat care. It looks like a great community so I thought I would introduce myself and my crew.

I am the mom to three beautiful cats and one German Shepherd.

Tobbie who is better known as "monkey" is my oldest at 6 years old. She is a black DMH female. She was my first fur-kid and holds a special place in my heart. She is silly, energetic and so much fun to have around. She keeps everyone in line and knows just how spoiled she is.

Next in line is Dexter, my Maine Coon mix who is 2 years old. I rescued Dexter from a local rescue group in which I use to volunteer. The only word to describe Dexter is "trouble". He is so dog-like it amazes everyone who meets him. He gets into everything and is constantly keeping me on my toes. When he was younger I was afraid he would think his name was, "Dexter NOOOOOO". Dexter and my German Shepherd are best buddies and enjoy wrestling, chasing balls together or just taking a nap.

Last but not least is my sister's cat Callie. We are both University students (I just graduated with a MA in Cognitive Psychology and she just in her second year of her BA) so she moved in with me with her fur-baby. Callie doesn't like me but did allow me to get one photo of her.

I also own a 16 month old German Shepherd named Stark. Stark and I are currently training in Schutzhund and dabbling in agility and herding.

Well, that's us. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Cat Addict

Welcome, and what a lovely family
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-01-2010, 01:00 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome! Dexter looks like trouble, that's for sure! Toby looks sooooo spoiled! Can't wait to hear more about your fur-family!

Please don't forget to take a second and read-up on the rules of the forum.

Welcome New Members. Please read first.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Cool Cat

What a cute menagerie- the last picture of Tobbie and the picture of Callie cracks me up!! I think its sweet that Dexter and Stark are best friends
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome!

What a beautiful fur family you have!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page