Hi, from Maryland! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Unhappy Hi, from Maryland!

I am a noob but I hope to be able to help others and also gain some information for myself.

I have 1 cat named Luna (hence my name) who I adopted a couple years ago from PAWS after the death of my other cat Frankie due to Menu foods putting bad food out in the market (we are still in a lawsuit ).

I am partially joining to help get some clear idea's on how to handle the recent news we have from our Vets on Luna. She has signs of Kidney Failure. Her kidney counts are 1 1/2 and 3 times over normal counts. The thought of going threw CRF again is well hard. What gives me hope is that maybe we cought it early since we are starting her on SubQ fluids and a special diet.

Maybe I can meet others that have gone threw the same things or that have a cat(s) that is dealing with CRF. I think we are able to find strength in others when the strength in ourselves seems to have vanished.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 08:56 PM
Premier Cat

Hi and welcome. I'm sorry to hear about Frankie and your current problems with Luna. I have never dealt with CRF, but we have a number of members here who are very knowledgeable. I hope you get the help you're looking for.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 09:42 PM
Cat Addict

Hi and welcome to the forum! hope you can get your problems straighten out soon. And when they do, I want to see pictures of the cats.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-08-2011, 02:14 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Thanks Susan, I hope so to and Konstargirl I deff will!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page