There's Something About Bella... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-29-2011, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

There's Something About Bella...

I've all ready introduced myself but while I wait for the Mods. to give me access, I thought I'd talk more about my sweet little girl.
I've had cats all my life and each one has left their paw prints on my heart. I never thought I could ever claim to have a favorite...until now.
Have you ever had the feeling that your cat was created just for you? That you had your Soulmate right there in your lap?? I thought I was "saving" Bella from a terrible fate. In reality, Bella was saving me!!
I had just lost 3 cats in 5 months. They were 21, 19 and 17 years old. Then my mom died. My heart was broken.
My best friend was Bella's momma. Yet, I had never really met Bella because she was lost in a house full of dogs, rabbits and other cats. Her sweet spirit was overlooked in all the chaos.
My friend was diagnosed with cancer and made the decision to die at home, surrounded by all her animals. The morning she left this world I arrived too late to say goodbye. I walked in and saw her resting peacefully. And there on her chest was a purring Bella. She looked up at me and an incredible bond was born. I picked her up and said, "We've both lost our best friend, didn't we."
Bella has been a missing piece of my heart. She is gentle and tender and funny and chubby with furry mop feet. When I look into her eyes and say,"I love you Bella." I know she understands me. When she reaches out and pats me on the cheek or kisses my nose; I know she is saying she loves me too.
No one understands this experience except another cat person. Which is why I wanted to share this with all of you. Our cats are our greatest teachers. Bella has her paws full trying to teach this old cat anything
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-29-2011, 08:50 PM
Premier Cat

What a lovely story. I'm glad you found and Bella found each other.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 03:03 PM
Cat Addict

Aww! That's cute. Even though I'm not really a cat person, but I do love them though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 03:26 PM
Tom Cat

Your story brought tears to my eyes! Its so good that you have each other now.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-31-2011, 04:54 AM
Kitten

that is an extremely sweet story. i am very happy that you found each other.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-01-2011, 08:44 AM
Cat

Makes you feel sorry for the people who don't have or understand pets, doesn't it? I'm happy for you and Bella. Welcome to the boards.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page