Hi! William here! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-09-2011, 04:23 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Hi! William here!

Hi! i am a newbie & glad to be onboard here! Found this site while surfing & glad i really did. We have a cat named Vuschka and just like most, if not all of you, she is a member of our family, a 13yr old beautiful himalayan cat. She has been recently diagnosed with cancer of the mammary glands, and she just went thru her 2nd successful operation in a 9 month period. We had good doctors and i am pretty much a researcher myself so as much as we will battle her ordeal the best way we can, i also signed up to try and maybe help shed light and hope thru science to cat owners on problems similar to ours. Thanks & God bless!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-09-2011, 08:38 PM
Premier Cat

Hi and welcome! I'm sorry to hear about Vuschka's diagnosis...but it sounds like you have a great attitude. I hope you're able to successfully manage her illness for some time to come.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-10-2011, 11:56 AM
Cat Addict

Hi and welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear about Vuschka. I would like to see pictures of her though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 05:31 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Hi! Thank you for all your concerns..

Her 2nd operation was a success though. i believe had it not been from good diet, "vuschka" wouldn't be eligible for an operation & eventually should be put to sleep.. which would be unbearably & unacceptably devastating.

She is now undergoing a holistic approach to cancer elimination (a combination of CoQ10 with Artemisin which has shown excitingly positive results for cancers to cats/dogs) She is currently alive and kicking!

This is a very difficult yet challenging stage for us & I hope i could share further updates on vuschka or maybe share some insights on others who have a similar experience. God Bless & thanks for the warm welcome.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Vuschka Beautiful b jpeg.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	2464  

Name:	Vuschka Beautiful a jpeg.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	2465  

Name:	Vuschka eyeing Chicken McNuggets jpeg.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	2466  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page