Hello - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 12:52 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Hello

my name is tonya and i am new to the forum. i have 3 cats - Nala and Taz (sisters from the same litter) who are almost 4 y.o and Noah, who is around 6. i found all 3 of them outside and could not leave them without someone. Noah was about 6 months when i found him. Taz and Nala were only a few weeks old about the size of my small hands! i intended on giving the two girls to someone i worked with, but when the time came, they fit so well with Noah and me that i could not part with them! Noah, Nala and Taz get along with my dog Ginger, who is a samoyed/husky mix (and about 110 lbs). Taz does not prefer Ginger to be too close, but she is pleasantly interested in her on her own choosing.

i actually found this forum while looking on google for care tips for a malnourished cat. i will post that in the appropriate forum when i can. i found a severely malnourished cat the other day. she is snow-white with two little gray spots on her head and a grayish tail. i have been giving her small amounts of wet food. today she seemed to be doing better. this little lady is also ok with Ginger, which leads me to think she belonged to someone.

i was looking around the forum after reading some of the threads and decided that i wanted to join.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 09:38 AM
Premier Cat

Hi and welcome to the Forum! Your cats sound lovely, as does Ginger...looking forward to pictures. Good luck with the new cat.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 08:16 PM
Cat Addict

Hi and welcome to the forum! I would like to see pictures of the cats and dog! =D
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 11:51 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Hi again. Thank you for welcoming me (and the animals) i am uploading pics tonight. I am going to take a few of the little lady i found a few days ago. she is picking her head up today... not all the way, but so much more than yesterday. she even purred while i was holding her earlier! i will have pics tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page