Feeling bad - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-27-2011, 02:11 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Feeling bad

Hello everyone, i had several cats on past and i live many adventures with them, but on this time i feel bad.

the past week my mother went to vacations and left the house with me and my brothers, we have some cats one of them 4 months old, it was a very special kitty, always crying to get attention, you can give it food and he prefer to kiss you, you cannot stop it, the only thing he want is to kiss you and stay with you.
One day I went to bed to sleep and the cat (name sabana) start to kiss me and donít let me sleep so I get out of my room and put the cat in the kitchen and I went to sleep.
Some days later I feel some strange sensation about something wrong, I donít stay on home because I work and I taking night classes so I donít realize much about how many cast are on the house, I feel the necessity to search for another cat and I found sabana on the floor like sleeping, when I come closer I realize that is dead, apparently he was hit by a car and he walk to inside to the garden and died inside, one of my brother tell me he hear the cat crying but he thought he was crying to kiss us again and my brother only makes a quick search and donít found it.
I feel very bad because sabana return to house to seek help from us but we donít realize that, I found it 3 days before and the only thing I can do is get mad with myself. I feel bad and I donít cry until I read some histories here on this forum.

I hope the cats have souls and they can rest on the heaven
and please keep your little ones inside of your house.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-28-2011, 01:14 AM
SHK
Kitten

God wanted Sabana to be with him now.. don't feel bad. :]
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-29-2011, 07:47 PM
Cat Addict

I'm so sorry to hear about Sabana. How old was he?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 01:22 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

He was only 4 months old
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page