Hello - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-05-2011, 04:11 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Hello

My name is Erin. I have two amazing cats.

My first one is a female brown tabby named Egyppt. She will be three years old in July. I've had her since she was about 5-6 weeks old. She is short fat cat, with a short tail. I rescued her from under my aunt's deck.

My second one is a female gray tabby named Dalila. She is about seven and half months old. I've had her since March 22, 2011 (she was about 6 months when I got her). I rescued her from an abandoned house. Her old owner's left her behind. Poor baby. I don't know as much about her yet because I've only had her about a month and a half at the moment. But I already love her so much. Plus sheís been locked up for a lot of that time Iíve had her. I had to lock her up for a week when I first got her, because the vet was scared she had an upper respiratory infection. So I had to keep her away from my other cat. And now she is locked up because she got spayed a few weeks ago and my cats play very rough and I donít want Egyppt ripping her open. Plus Egyppt is terrified of Dalila, she is convinced Dalila is trying to kill her right now because she has an Elizabethan collar on. Egyppt is pretty dramatic.

But I love both of my cats SO much. They are like my children. And it's funny because they both have kinked tails. Egyppt it part Siamese. You couldn't tell by looking at her but I know one of her sisters and one of her brothers and if you put all their traits together, you can tell they are part Siamese. Egyppt is "the least" Siamese out of all of them.

If anyone has any questions about them I love talking about my animals. I could talk about them all day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-05-2011, 11:30 PM
Premier Cat

Hi Erin and welcome! Looking forward to pictures of Egyppt and Dalila.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 02:51 PM
Cat Addict

Hi and welcome to the forum! I can't wait to see pictures of the girls. =D Well I hope they will get along okay.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page