Ladybug's personal Introduction. - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 02:23 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Cool Ladybug's personal Introduction.

Hi! I'm ladybug and these are 10 random facts about me:

1. I think tornadoes are beautiful and fascinating. Although it WOULD be nice if they didnt kill people. I watched twister over and over as a little girl.

2. I used to play World of Warcraft. A LOT

3. I'm currently listening to Cee Lo Green's $%&^ You!

4. I just started gardening last summer. I've learned im a very impatient gardener even though i really enjoy it. this year i have roses. WHEN WILL YOU BLOOM?!!?! BLOOM ALREADY!!!

5. I love snowboarding. I live in the south though...planning to relocate soon to the mountains to finish up my college years.

6. For the first 20 years of my life I was hopelessly depressive and chock full of an anxiety disorder. Now, I try to make laughter and happiness out of most ANY situation. It's something that takes a LOT of practice and its harder than i thought it would be.
For example...the other day my man and i went to a restaurant. i was excited until they set us right smack in front of the TV playing baseball. I know nothing about baseball and it was all i could see. So trying to train my mind to be more positive i thought well i guess its time to learn about baseball now...maybe ill like it. then i realized there was no sound. DARN!
we ended up overdubbing the commercials with our own commentary and improv. It was so funny we were snorting by the end of the meal. i had a great time and am so glad i didnt let my first reaction ruin my meal.

7. as a child i jumped and danced on my bed and listened to music constantly but we couldnt afford classes. in high school i took free classes and learned a lot of professional dance moves. my best advice? Dont think too hard about it. Relax and feel the music and let it do the hard work.

8. I've just recently discovered chokladboll at ikea. omg. i would recommend you try it they are awesome good. just remember each ball is as bad as a dunkin donut. possibly tastier.

9. i recently discovered HBO's Game of Thrones. Just watched all 3 episodes last night. and healthier than chokladbolls!

10. I smooch my cat on his face. I rub my nose against his. I smell his fur. I give him nose kisses. My boyfriend thinks its gross. I think its my 2nd favorite thing in life. I tell my boyfriend that TECHNICALLY my favorite thing in life...that i do with my boyfriend is a LOT more germ sharing. My cat and i dont swap saliva...so im not sure where his logic is on cat nuzzling being gross and i dont care.

I'm really excited to meet everyone and i hope everyone is having a good day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page