Hello Everyone! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 03:07 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Hello Everyone!

I've been looking for a good cat forum for a while and I think I found it!

I'm Xina and these are my girls:

Althea. She's the oldest at around 10 or 11 years. I've only had her for the last four of those. She is my big girl in more ways than one and I often say she is the most amazing cat simply because my mother, who is not a cat lover, adores her.

This is Drusilla. She's the middle child just going on a year. I really think she has middle child syndrome! She absolutely must have attention at all times!

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...1-05111854.jpg
I call her my little prarie dog because she sits up on her hind quarters and looks around. She does it often and can hold the pose for some time.

She's also been known to wake me up by lying close to me and slowly reaching a paw out and tickling my nose.

And then there is Rukia who is around six months. She was very young when I got her. Apparently she had been in the shelter since she was two days old. Because of this she has a tendency to suckle her paw when she snuggles.

I will get more pictures of her when she manages to sit still for two seconds... maybe when she is asleep! She's also my little hunter. I often catch her out of the corner of my eye with a fresh "kill" (usually a ball of paper) skulking through the house and looking for a place to hide and enjoy it.

I adore my girls

Anyway, thanks for having us!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 09:19 AM
Cat

Welcome, Xina, Althea, Drusilla, and Rukia!

"I love cats because I enjoy my home and, little by little, they become its visible soul."--Jean Cocteau
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page