The Origin of a Cat Lady - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-25-2012, 08:41 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

The Origin of a Cat Lady

Hi there! I've had cats all my life, sometimes quite a few would adopt me within a short time span, so I've had my share of difficulties and insights into cat behaviour. Though I am no vet, I feel that I have a lot to share, including more sympatico with other "cat people" than I found on with regular people on FaceBook.

I have always been chronically ill, but the last six years have been the roughest ever. During this time, though, I have cultivated the most intense bonds ever with my cats and my appreciation of their personalities and insights into their world have carried me into better days.

I now own 4 kitties in all; 2 are senior brothers Bustah (cream 'n white) and Pixel (proper black cat) and 2 youngsters Bebop (male flame siamese) and Smoot (female tortie n' white). Also, ever-present is the memory of my incomparable Jazz, who I lost after a number of medical problems on December 27, 2010 at the tender age of 12.

For better or for worse, cats are always there for you! I look forward to being amongst cat people!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-25-2012, 09:01 PM
Banned

Welcome you're amongst friends, from the title of you post I though you were going discuss the origins of the term "Cat Lady"
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-26-2012, 02:12 AM
Cat

Hi cat lady! I am betting you will like it here. I am looking forward to some pics and it sounds like you will have valuable advice to offer, as well.

That is very sad that Jazz passed on at 12. It is amazing how deep they can work their way into your heart. Once again, welcome, see you around the forum

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

We will never forget you Kitty. Welcome home Angel.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-26-2012, 03:43 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

My title was not the most inspired - I was a bit tired from navigating all the things for signing up. Thank you both for your nice welcomes, your kitties are lovely! I am very excited to learn how to load on some pics of my pride
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page