I like CatForum.com! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-27-2012, 04:40 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

I like CatForum.com!

Kittys are full of life, aren't they? Even as they age, they bring so much to our daily lives that it isn't hard to open our doors and immediately look and listen for their furry welcome. My 2 Kittys are part MaineCoon and sister and brother. They are over 11 years old now. We have been mutually supportive to each other as to our health and injury issues and still are. I recently moved from the apartment complex that they were actually born in about one month ago. My Alpha male has had a more difficult time adjusting as he was very popular with the Kitty-Ladies where we were before and he misses his ground. His Papa was the Alpha Male before he was, so, moving was a BIG thing to do, but, I had to or he may have died from the gang activity there. Before I left, he was cut by someone on his cranium over an inch. It took awhile to heal his scalping, but, he healed. We also had a severe mold and termite gas infestation-we all suffered from that. It is much better and cleaner where we live now. Everywhere has cleaning issues when you move in, nothing is perfect, but, at least if you can reason with the people, it is more helpful than no one caring. I will post their picks soon. I am still getting settled in, but wanted to find info regarding my Kittys reactions from our move and other food type issues. Hope to meet alot of other KittyLovers here in the future! Meowza, meowing off.

Last edited by marie73; 06-28-2012 at 02:16 AM. Reason: font
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page