Not sure if required, but... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-28-2012, 12:38 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Not sure if required, but...

Hi, I'm new to this forum. The PM says I have to make 2 additional posts after signing the rules in this area, I'm not sure if a thread counts.

I'm a first-time owner of cats. It is also my first time having 4 pets at the same time. They just all came into our family without us even realizing it! We love all of them very much, and learning so much about them everyday. Almost 2 years of joy now! And don't worry they are all spayed and neutered.

Sometimes I need some opinions on the things I read about cat health and diet since the internet is always filled with conflicting information. I hope to find a good discussion about them here. Thanks for reading.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-28-2012, 02:13 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimijam View Post
The PM says I have to make 2 additional posts after signing the rules in this area, I'm not sure if a thread counts.
A thread only counts on Fridays. On Wednesday and Thursdays, you have to reply to a thread started by a person with the letter "z" in their user name. On all other days, you have to start a thread, but the title has to include the word "zoo."

Just kidding.

Welcome!!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-28-2012, 07:41 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Oh haha, I was just not used to the somewhat strict rules. Thanks for the approval and welcome!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-28-2012, 11:09 PM
Super Moderator

They do seem strict, but it's to keep spammers and trolls away. Trolls who used to pop on late at night and post pictures of kittens on fire, lovely things like that....

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page