Jenny and talkative tuxedo kitty Arlow - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-02-2012, 10:09 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Jenny and talkative tuxedo kitty Arlow

Hi my name is Jenn and I have a spoiled rotten, 8 month old male tuxedo kitty Arlow. I just have a question and opinions on some things Arlow does.

Arlow is a very talkative, curious, active and spoiled with love cat! I'm just concerned he wants kitty companion.

Reasons why: to begin with Arlow will look in the bathroom mirror and talk to himself lol he will also try to paw at his reflection. Arlow is also very nosey he loves to watch birds and people out the windows, but when he sees our neighbors cat he cries to him and paws at the screen trying to get his attention. Last Arlow has millions of toys and he plays with a bunch but his favorite is a little stuffed kitten. He carries it around talking to it, playing with it, licking it, carrying it up and down stairs. And when he can't find it he like meows to it. He also does not like when you touch it he gets confused and acts funny so we do our best to leave it alone. It's weird because he doesn't act like that with any other toy.

Do u think he wants a kitty companion? Or what do u think?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Premier Cat

Hi, Jenn! Arlow!

If you get a companion for Arlow,make sure they're compatible,and it's hard to tell in advance. You MAY want to hold off taking in another one,for now,but if you feel it's right for your boy,go for it! arlow sounds adorable!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-03-2012, 01:23 PM
Premier Cat

Welcome Jenn! Arlow sounds like a great kitten. Lots of personality. Im sure hed love another kitten for a companion or an old Tom cat can make great uncles! They are great with babies. Cant wait to see pictures of your guy! I love tuxys! As you can tell from my avatar!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-03-2012, 01:30 PM
Cool Cat

Arlow sounds very cute. It must be so funny seeing him babble at the mirror.

I'm not sure cats have the capacity to understand abstract object representations (his toy looks like a cat to us, but probably doesn't to him). It might just be his favourite.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-04-2012, 01:10 AM
Cat

Hi Jenn,

Arlow sounds so sweet & full of character if he is an indoor only cat the I would say yes get him a brother or sister I think indoor cat's need a companion (feline) or 3

my cat Meeca has a lil duck soft toy which she has has since she was a kitten, she carries it around with her & at night when we go to bed she gets Ducky out & talk's to him while ruing around batting him it is so sweet & the only toy she does this with, my other 3 have never interacted with a toy i this way

"what greater gift......than the love of a cat?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page