Hello from Hershey! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-06-2012, 08:17 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Hello from Hershey!

I happened upon this forum today when I searching for answers to some of my kitten questions.

My boyfriend and I live very near (almost in) Hershey, PA. We're both new college graduates and work in publishing and display design. On Tuesday, we adopted a 10-week old black/gray (she has gray on the tips of her hair) and white kitten named Maddie from a woman my boyfriend works with. The woman is a part-time cat rescuer and a stray had kittens on her porch, so she's kept them and has been looking for homes for them.

We are first-time cat owners, though two years ago, my roommate adopted a tuxedo kitten named Moo and I helped out a bit with her. So I'll probably have many questions and find a lot of answers here!

So Maddie in a nutshell: exceptionally talkative, very affectionate, and a wholeeee bunch of trouble rolled into one cute little fuzzball.

-Sara
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-07-2012, 01:01 AM
Tom Cat

Send a message via MSN to LaurulFeatherCat
Congratulations on your new family member. I hope you enjoy Maddie and she enjoys you. Cats can be wonderful family members. You have come to the right place for information.

You may have noticed I am not far from you in Mechanicsburg, PA, just on the otherside of Harrisburg and half way to Carlisle. Welcome to the forum.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-07-2012, 11:00 AM
Jr. Cat

Welcome! I visit Hershey every year in September for a huge pet grooming trade show. Congrats on your new kitten!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-07-2012, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Mechanicsburg is quite close! I haven't been over into that area yet but I hear it's nice; we're both originally from New Jersey, so we're still newbies to PA!

NJGroomer, I didn't know there was a big pet grooming trade show here. That sounds really interesting, I might have to check it out come September if you don't have to be a business owner or something similar
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-07-2012, 04:57 PM
Premier Cat

Congrats on adopting Maddie! That's an adorable name and I'm sure she's adorable too. We like pictures.

(I'm in Maryland, so also not that far!)

Holly and Murphy
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-07-2012, 07:19 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Here's a few pictures I've managed to snap when she hasn't been attached to my lap (or when she has been...)

She absolutely loves the circley-ball thing in the first picture- we got it from Amazon, best $12 we've spent so far lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page