New to CatForum.com and need your help - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-16-2012, 01:40 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

New to CatForum.com and need your help

Hi fellow cat lovers,

I just joined CatForum.com and wanted to introduce myself and my kitties and ask for your help. My name is Jonathan and I have 2 cats, Jessie and Annie, ages 11 and 5 respectively. Jessie is a tuxedo and Annie is a gray and black tabby. Here's my problem and need for help -- I needed to move to Cambridge, MA from the Berkshires to a group living situation where I cannot have cats. For the moment I have a pet sitter caring for Jessie & Annie back in the Berkshires, but this is only a temporary situation. I will be staying in Cambridge for 6 months to a year or possibly more, but don't want to give up my cats permanently if I don't have to. So I am looking for a long term foster care situation. If anyone out there can open their home to Jessie & Annie or knows of someone who might be able to, or even any suggestions I'd really appreciate it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page