Hi everyone, introducing Leo and Midnight. - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-20-2012, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Hi everyone, introducing Leo and Midnight.

I found this great site on Google and decided to join. There had always been a cat in the family from when I can remember. So after settling down and with my own family now I thought it was about time we got a family cat. Well we ended up adopting two young cats when their previous owner was being moved out of their rental property.

I took both the cats to keep them together.

Puss 1 - Leo - Was the baby around 12 weeks old, now a teenager around 25 weeks I guess, breed unknown a Tabby of some kind he is silver / grey with a dash of bronze white socks and chin and tummy with black spots over body his and stripes on his legs and tail. He's a great boy very fast and curious loves people,and has the dominant personality. Jumps onto the bed loves a cuddle,purrs like engine.

Puss 2 - Midnight - although we are thinking of changing his to something that has rabbit in the title , was around 25 weeks when we got him so around 37 weeks now. He's a Cymric Manx long hair Black with white socks and a white chin and a stubby tail. He's our scaredy cat will duck and cover if there is anything he worried about, doesn't like being patted, that said he's 1000% better than when he first arrived, makes me wonder if something happened in his early life. Anyway he is the submissive personality of the two.

They love chasing each other around the house, bringing happiness to the whole family especially my daughter who is about to turn three.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page