my kitty kneads me :P - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-24-2012, 10:55 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Talking my kitty kneads me :P

Ok, i will apologize for my cheesy pun DDD So during the second week of june (right before my exams) i was looking to sell my tablet on Kijiji and i came upon an ad of someone who wanted to give away their cat. My parents come from a country near India where cats and dogs are thought to be unclean and disease ridden so it took quite an effort to convince my mom to allow me to get a pet cat. I originally wanted to get him after my exams so i contacted the previous owner and they told me they were going to put him in the shelter if no one adopted him by the next day (the ad was very poorly written, the only description was free grey and white tabby so i guess no one was replying since there wasn't even a picture). I looked at a few other ads and many people were giving up their cats for adoption most of them giving away litter, litter boxes, toys and lots of food as well but for some reason I was drawn to the ad and I didn't want him to be put in a shelter. So the very next day i skipped half of my school day and went out and bought lots of supplies (i was so excited it felt like shopping for a baby thats about to arrive!). After he came into my house i had to fight for him to stay almost everyday but now my parents who didnt want him before always brag about all the things he does to all their friends. He recently got an eye infection so now he has to wear a cone and is on meds and eye ointment. anyway im sorry for this post for being so long anyway today he kneaded me for the first time, it was so painful but i was so happy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 01:45 PM
Kitten

what a sweet story. I love buying things for my cats. I feel like they get a new toy or scratching post every time I go out. I see something, and thing they would like that, I end up buying it. Half the time they don't even use it.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 09:30 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

I know what you mean, i have realized that if the toy does not have me pulling it on the other end, my kitty wont even bother with it. I freaked out last week when I woke up in the morning and his right eye was red and had yellow discharge, i took him to the vet and he ended up having an eye infection and i put him on on clavamox. I am really nervous because i took him to the vet to have him cheked again yesterday, he said his eyes were better and he was fine. I noticed today he was breathing fast and i am pretty sure his nose is clogged up, i suggested to the vet that he might have URI and the vet said the antibiotics probably took care of it if that was the case. But he is still breathing fast and i can tell he has a stuffy nose. Does any one have any suggestions on how i could help him out with his nose
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page