Hi from a fellow cat lover! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 01:18 AM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Hi from a fellow cat lover!

Hello! I am a married college student, and my husband is currently stationed in South Korea. We have no human children but three furbabies (all cats)... they're mine and he got "stuck" with them, but thankfully he also loves cats. My oldest cat is Bingy; she is a DSH tuxedo cat with yellow-green eyes and is 10 years old. She is beautiful but she unfortunately does not have a personality to match. Still, I love her. My second-oldest cat is Tugboat. He's also a DSH, almost all black, with just one tiny spot of white on his chest, and he has green eyes. I think he's some sort of Bombay mix. He's a love bug and is very social; he gets lonely if he is not around "his people." My newest little family member is my kitten named Bear. I got him from a feral cat colony when he was approximately three months old, and my vet did not think he's make it, but he's a survivor and is now around four months old. He is gray with faint dark gray stripes and big, bright green eyes. I think he's going to have a medium length coat, but it's hard to tell. He is full of energy and love, and is a literal lap cat and purr machine. Bingy doesn't like either of the other cats, but Tugs and Bear get along for the most part (supervised) with occasional irritation when Bear wants to play too much or Tugs grooms Bear more than he'd like. I hope everyone has a nice day, and I am looking forward to being a part of your kitty community.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 09:51 AM
Premier Cat

Welcome to CF. Youll enjoy the crazy cat lovers here and learn a lot. I know I did when I first joined, on my new journey with my first cat as an adult
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

So far I've very much enjoyed reading posts. Unfortunately I haven't gotten any answers to my little kitten's issue, but it may be because no one has any idea what's going on... I certainly don't! Hopefully I'm just being a hypochondriac momma anyway.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page