Hello! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 11:06 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Hello!

I've owned cats for my entire life and have been an active foster mom in domestic animal rescue. I have lots of experience bottle-feeding orphaned neonatals and hand raising kittens for the rescue. It's also my role in the rescue to help socialize and rehabilitate cats that have behavior issues to cut back on euthanasia and give the cats a chance.

I permanently own 4 cats and they are all altered. Jason, my DSH tuxedo is 6 years old. He has chronic bladder thickening and is allergic to the only food he's allowed to eat. His best friend, Deenah, is a velvety black DSH. She is 4 years old and a total couch potato.

My only failed-bottle-feeder-foster is my siamese who is 1.5yrs old, her name is Snowball. And lastly is Spookie Monster, Snowballs BFF.

Spookie is 10 months old, DSH and half spotted/half striped. Spookie came into the vet clinic I work for last October at 4 weeks old. He had been bitten on the head by a dog. Spook has permanent damage from the ordeal. Due to infection and stitches that had to be pulled tight, Spookie had crooked ears and one eye is partially paralyzed. He only has 60% of sight as well as some neurological deficits.

I'm currently fostering a 8 week old kitten named Ducky that has finally recovered from ring-worm and yesterday was asked to foster a cat with behavioral problems from the shelter. The cat I took in yesterday is a 7 month old (12lb) melanistic bengal and is a total nutcase but he's already warming up to me.

I also own 2 dogs and a rabbit that thinks it's a cat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page