Question for the moderator - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 05:25 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Question for the moderator

Since I am new here, I am trying to get a feel of how long it take for the moderators to approve our three posts so that we can post onto other forums?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 05:33 PM
Senior Cat

hi :)

It took less than 24 hours for me. Hopefully it'll be the same for you! Welcome!
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 05:54 PM
Super Moderator

I think the site tells you it can take up to up to 48 hours when you sign up. The members who are approved the fastest are usually the ones who sign the rules right away as instructed.

Making 15 posts before you're approved doesn't get you approved any faster. In fact, it takes longer. And making new threads for every new post before you're approved doesn't help, either. These comments aren't directed at Buster's Mom, they're meant for all new members.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by marie73; 08-26-2012 at 05:58 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-27-2012, 12:30 PM
Kitten

Hello. I'm new and can't figure out how to make the introduction post as required. I can write replies in other posts, but not post myself. I'm accessing this forum from an iPhone if that makes a difference?

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-27-2012, 02:13 PM
Banned

I have posted 3 times and signed the rules, have had that done for over a month and no approval. So I feel through the cracks :/
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-27-2012, 11:07 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezahb View Post
I have posted 3 times and signed the rules, have had that done for over a month and no approval. So I feel through the cracks :/
You've been able to post everywhere since June. The issue is in your computer. Try hitting F5 on your keyboard to refresh your settings.

P.S. Signing off on the rules 3 times doesn't count as three posts, two of those were deleted.

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-27-2012, 11:11 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickema View Post
Hello. I'm new and can't figure out how to make the introduction post as required. I can write replies in other posts, but not post myself. I'm accessing this forum from an iPhone if that makes a difference?
NONE of your posts show up until they're approved by a moderator. You can't see them, other members can't see them. You've made your intro post and this one. Now you just need to sign off on the rules.

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 09:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie73 View Post

P.S. Signing off on the rules 3 times doesn't count as three posts, two of those were deleted.
I didn't mean to sign the rules 3 times, just once. I guess I must have refreshed the page and triple posted, I apologize
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 10:39 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezahb View Post
I didn't mean to sign the rules 3 times, just once. I guess I must have refreshed the page and triple posted, I apologize
No worries. No worries. No worries.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page