Newbie from California - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-30-2012, 01:03 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Newbie from California

I am a 20 year old girl from southern California with 11 cats.

Name: T'Pol
Sex: Female
Reason for getting: Someone found her & her sister when they were 4 weeks old and were giving them away so I took them with intentions of finding them good homes but wound up keeping T'Pol.

Name: Jack
Sex: Male
Reason for getting: He walked in front of my mom's car when he was about 6 weeks old so she brought him home.

Name: Ita Bita Monster
Reason for getting: One of the people my mom works for said that they found 6 newborn kittens on their porch and there was no mama cat so my mom brought them home for me to raise. Only 2 survived and I re-homed one but was to attached to Bita to get rid of him.

Name: Red
Reason for getting: My mom brought him and his 6 litter mates home for me to re-home when he was about 8 weeks old because her friend said that someone left them on their porch and they were going to take them to the pound. He was terrified of people so no one wanted to take him.

Name: Smoky
Reason for getting: My mom talked me into taking him and 3 of his litter mates to find them new homes but I was only able to re-home 1 of them. He is Blue and Cream's brother.

Name: Blue
Sex: Female
Reason for getting: Smoky and Cream's sister

Name:Cream
Reason for getting: Blue and Cream's brother

Name:Chloe and 2 unnamed (T'Pol is also in this picture and one of the feral cats does not have a picture)
Sex: Females
Reason for getting: I took in 4 feral cats because someone said that they were going to kill them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-30-2012, 01:31 PM
Premier Cat

Welcome! Wow 11 cats. Your description of Reason for getting: was great. They made me laugh. Loved your photos too!

Iím just curious. Iím assuming all your cats are spayed and neutered so why arenít the ferals outside? Are you planning on socializing them?

I give one of my friend's a hard time because she has 8 cats. She calls me every time a hard luck case comes up so I will talk her out of it. I tell her if something happens to her Iím going to have a heck of a time with 8 more cats added to my own! LOL. My friend also feed 5 outdoor ferals that are s/n.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-30-2012, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Thanks, The feral cats are not fixed yet but the rest are. Once I can get the feral cats socialized I am going to get them spayed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page