Hi everyone! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-19-2012, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Hi everyone!

Another cat lover here, I'm from Nottingham, England and me and my girlfriend have two cats, Paul (Female) and Graham (Male). We also had Paul's brother, Pingu who sadly died on New Year's Eve last year. Paul is 3 years old and Graham (we think) is just over a year old. The reason we are unsure about Graham is because he just started coming in to our house a month before Pingu died and he just wouldn't stay away!

I recently found out that Graham has a brother of his own when I found them sitting together at the top of our stairs! They are almost identical. So I named his brother Strayham.

Graham and Strayham I later discovered had been abandoned by a house around the corner, and a neighbour found them as kittens living together in their shed. He took them both in but Graham eventually found us and has lived with us ever since, Strayham still lives with our neighbour.

Paul used to be a very loving cat but since the death of his brother Pingu she has changed slightly as is normal in a multicat household. She still fusses but not quite so much as she is now the dominant cat of the house. She likes to put Graham in his place every now and then.

Graham is the most vocal cat I've ever met, he never shuts up! Also the fussiest cat I've ever met, he is always wanting attention.

I'll post pictures later, but that's our story so far! Hope I didn't bore you too much.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-19-2012, 04:42 PM
Kitten

Hi! Welcome to the forum! I'm new here too and never been on a forum before so I am still trying to figure out how to do things. I have 2 cats and they are both spoiled rotten. Just wanted to welcome you. Hope you enjoy it here!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Cat

My grandfather is from Nottingham we live in Canada. By the way I love the name strayham lol

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-19-2012, 08:13 PM
Senior Cat

Welcome to you and your kitties :}

I can commiserate with the vocal cat - mine is super-vocal as well. She's 14 now; I can assure you the vocalizations do NOT decrease with age :D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page