Lil'Man and Kitty - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 08:47 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Lil'Man and Kitty

Hello fellow cat lovers! I'm new to this world, as I've only had cats for six months. I married a cat lover, and found out I was also a cat person! We have two kitties. Both are rescues - Kitty, a beautiful, sweet, two year old gray female - and Lil'Man, a skittish, playful six month old male who is solid white with one blue eye and one green eye.

I found this forum when searching for answers to help Kitty. When my husband and I married six months ago, he already had Kitty. She was not spayed, and I insisted that it be done after we had Lil'Man fixed too. Since she was spayed, she started eating an abnormal amount of food and gaining weight. On my internet search for ideas to help Kitty, I found this forum among other websites. In the last two weeks we have switched both our cats to only canned food. I wanted to ask a question in the Health and Nutrition forum but I'm unable to post there. Does anyone know why?!

Pictures of my sweet fur-babies!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-28-2013, 12:57 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome - As the rules state, you can post in the other forums once your intro post is approved here, which now it has been. I'm also going to close this thread as you made another intro thread later on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page