Greetings Fellow Crazy Cat Folks! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-02-2013, 10:18 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Red face Greetings Fellow Crazy Cat Folks!

Alrighty - I'm no good with the introductions. But hello from Canada.

I have only one cat and the reason why I have come here is to get some second opinions/advice on what to do next. I love her so much and I wonder if I'm seeing things clearly with what is going on with her. (More in other posts specifically about the problems my poor kitty is facing and all the vets differing opinions that are driving me nuts!)

One cat doesn't seem like a lot, but trust me my girl has all the "Catitude" possible and well she doesn't tolerate anyone else in her majestic presence except for me and that's because I offer her treats I think.

14 years ago she chose me to take her home from a pet rescue place and now I must make life decisions for her and I don't know what to do. The thought of losing her is making me crazy.

Anyways - I just wanted to say hi to everyone (not only because the forum asks us to) and I hope my stories to come (it feels like a horror story really) won't annoy anyone too much.

The fact remains, I love my cat dearly she the family member I am closest to!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-02-2013, 11:51 PM
Kitten

Sometimes having only one cat is more than enough, isn't it? Lol! I don't know what I'm going to do when my boy finally crosses the rainbow bridge. He's 11, an outdoor cat and I raised him from about 14 weeks old. I know his time is probably coming up fast and the idea just kills me. I hope there isn't anything serious/bad going on with her. =( But I'm sure the people here can steer you in the right direction

Hopefully we'll both have many more years with our sweet fuzzballs. =D Look forward to seeing you around!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 01:07 PM
Cat Addict

Waiting to her more.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 02:44 PM
Premier Cat

Sometimes I think it is harder to have only one cat when the medical issues start to come around as they always do when they age. All of your attention is on the one and only cat and it consumes your thoughts with worry and concern for her well being. I hope kitty recovers from whatever is bothering her and I hope you can find helpful answers to what is troubling you and/or her.

Cat owners' prayer: "Lord help me be the person my cat thinks I am"
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 01:15 AM
Kitten

sorry to hear you are having hard times with your baby. i am too so i know how it feels. my Simi is 19 and has been having seizures, but is otherwise perfectly healthy, and still functions like a normal cat, very talkative and lots of bathing and sleeping!

i desperately wish i could read her mind to help me help her, im sure you feel the same way with your kitty!

dont refrain from talking about your story! thats why we are all here, right?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page