Hi there - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 10:09 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Hi there

Hi there, I am a kitty mom of 2 beautiful furballs.

Kiki is 19 years old, with grass green eyes, and calico fur coat. I had her since she was 6 weeks old. She is my baby and first child, since I don't have children of my own. In her younger years she was very adventurous and got to go outside on the big acreage during the day. I got presents from her occasionally, that were hunted by her. Such a good girl. Now in her elder years (they say 19 cat years are like 96 human years?) she loves to sleep and is most likely to be found on the couch, or in bed.

Saphy is my Siamese with Sapphire blue eyes and she is 17. Very shy little lady that loves attention big time. Although she grew up outside after she was born, once she moved in with me, she seemed scared of even a fly. She stayed my indoor cat but later enjoyed indoor mouse hunting as well. Living out in the country, there are always something interesting to play with. Saphy is not pure bred Siamese. Her mom was pure black, she must have stemmed from her daddy then. Her most favorite activity is getting combed - all day long preferably.

I came to this forum as my cats are getting very old and are starting to have complications. And although I consult a vet first, I guess I am looking for someone to talk to about changes that occur, and how perhaps other kitty mom's helped their babies to live the best live they can.

Last edited by marie73; 02-05-2013 at 02:37 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page