Hi There! :) - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 12:54 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Cool Hi There! :)

By day a student, by night a custodian. I. AM. SHDWDRGNWLF. (shadow dragon wolf without the vowels)

Yeah, ok, I'm weird I'm a 25 year old female living with two rescued fur babies. I have a 2 year old orange tabby name Carter whom I've had since November (about three months now) and a 1 year old black cat named Cleo that I've had since mid-January (about 3 weeks).

Cleo is still adjusting to her new home and Carter is dealing with New Baby Syndrome, but they are getting along fairly well. They both love to cuddle with me at night, make me laugh with their antics and are cute they sleep!

I can't wait to meet more cat guardians!

Last edited by Heather102180; 02-06-2013 at 01:11 PM. Reason: edited out **** that was in place of a restricted word on the forum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 01:36 PM
Senior Cat

Welcome cat guardian!

I am a cat maid myself. I live to serve, protect and feed... I am owned by two blue british shorthair kittens, Katerina and Ivan, 9 and 10 weeks old. We've had them for 5 days now and I can't imagine life without them. They don't sleep with me, hubby is adverse to that, but they would if they could! They are pure joy.

I look forward to hearing more about your kitties!

Mylita
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 01:51 PM
Premier Cat

Welcome to the forum. I am the personal maid of 5 indoor cats:
Missy 16+
Zipper 16+
Maddie 9+
Jack 4
Lacey 3

Missy, Zipper, Maddie and Lacey all enjoy sleeping with us on and off all night.

Cat owners' prayer: "Lord help me be the person my cat thinks I am"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Jr. Cat

Baby Kitties

What is "New Baby Syndrome?"

When I first adopted Biscuit at 1-2 months, I separated her from her last two siblings (I quickly decided to adopt them for a couple of other reasons, as well). The first night, Biscuit was very alone and sad. She mewed at all the corners of my room, searching, searching, calling to her siblings (I kept her and her food and litter box in my room for the first few months, I didn't want her to get lost or stuck in any non-kitty-proof rooms downstairs). My heart hurt so much, and I was sure I wanted her to have companions after that. ^_^
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 02:55 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkaebi View Post
My Carter has had the house (and me!) all to himself for about 2 months until I got Cleo. And he picks on her a little too. It's like having a toddler and then having another baby basically
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 02:59 PM
Cat Addict

Hi!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 03:05 PM
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkaebi View Post
When parents have a new baby, often the older sibling child is jealous or confused for awhile because he/she is adjusting to the change in the family. Eventually everyone gets used to the new situation; it's just a phase. The same can apply to cats.

Welcome to the forums, Shdwdrgnwlf. I was trying to pronounce your name phonetically until I realized what it meant.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Boys: Maisie, Zephyr, and Cullen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page