Hello! I Need some help please - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 02:49 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Hello! I Need some help please

I have a 2.5yr old female cat. She's a lazy loving cat. She tries to make me stay in bed so she could sleep between my legs on top or under the blanket. She's a great cat really. Until a few hours ago .... My brother is on his way to vegas for the weekend to celebrate his birthday and he asked me to catsit his 8mth old boy kitty. He brought her in the room as I was on the computer. My cat was in her bed under the desk @ my feet. I held my brothers cat and leaned down to introduce him to my cat. Almost immediately, my cat snapped and attacked the other cat. I had to shewwww my cat away. After she left the room, i walked to her and she was just hissing and backing away w/ her back arched like she was in predator mode. It's been a few hours now and I have my brothers kitty in a separate room. He's calm as if nothing has happened. My cat, however, is still in pissed off mode. I can't even get near her w/out her hissing at me. I left her alone for a while. Just now, I found her downstairs underneath the guest bed in the guest bedroom. I put my hand under to try and get her, but she began hissing again. I tried again and then she lunged at me claws and all. What do I do? Will she be like this even when my brother has picked up his cat?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page